Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Picking

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went pumpkin picking at a local house a couple weeks ago. It was a small little patch, which was good for the kids. They really didn't seem all that interested in actually picking one for themselves. We ended up with 4 and carved one into a Cinderella slipper. But then it started growing something inside so I put it outside and then the rain got to it and now it is broken mush. I would say we're not huge on the whole decorating and carving pumpkins, but it was our first time to do it as a family, so maybe as the kids get older it will be funner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos of all hugs mom shelly

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!! I'm sure as the kids get older they will love carving pumpkins!
Love you guys
Annie xoxoxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo