Monday, November 8, 2010

More movies

He is saying Spider in this one.

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

These are so funny.. I almost feel like Im at my house. Sterling is always trying to get candy too... and I love the ones of the kids dancing... especially coopers to the beat boxing... and is that an ikea bookshelf in the background... do you like it... I am wondering about getting one.

The Cherry Family said...

It is an Ikea bookshelf. Wasn't that expensive either. Only thing is you have to mount it to the wall, so we had to find studs and stuff so we couldn't have it centered exactly where we wanted it but it's close enough. I really like it so far. It fits everything. I still have to fill some of the fabric bins with stuff from downstairs. I swear, our house is under constant "re-decorating", at least that's what I like to call the clutter. haha