Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Festivities

Photobucket

Photobucket

This year we really wanted to host Thanksgiving. We'd never done a turkey before and that was the main thing we were worried about. Well, coincidentally, I happened to buy one that didn't require a lot of work. The giblets and all the junk was already taken out. Sweeet. It cooked itself and even finished earlier than expected. Everything came together pretty nicely. We had our meal with my family and then later in the day went over to Larissa and Jake's house to spend time with the Cherry family and 8 pies.

It was actually a pretty relaxing day, which I hadn't really expected. That's probably why I don't have many pictures either cause I was chillin. I know I ate way too much pie, but you gotta try it all right?

I'm super excited for Christmas and hosting again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was a wonderful day and Yummy food.. Love the picture of Dad asleep.. so him too... :)))mom J

Anonymous said...

Your table looks beautiful....good job, Rashel. I heard the food was delicious! Hugs Annie