Late afternoon yesterday Savannah and I were playing with her little ball on the floor and having fun, when I started lifting the ball up and down onto her tummy. She started laughing like she's never laughed before. I mean, like hysterically laughing. So of course I continued and we did this for about 10 minutes. Halfway through I said, I have got to get my video camera out. So for any of you who never get to see her laugh, next time you're around, ask to see it because it is seriously the cutest thing. I was cracking up so much that you can totally hear me on the video too.
Oh, on Easter too, I let her stand on the table and look at the lilies I'd bought, and she started to touch them and then , bam, pulled them completely over and got water everywhere. It was a nice little mess.
And right now, she's being needy so I'm holding her and trying to type and she's trying to pull everything off the computer table and eat my shirt. I should go.
Just wanted to share some stories.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't WAIT to see/hear the video of Savannah laughing up a storm. She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment