Savannah has been eating applesauce for about 2 weeks now and she definetly likes it. So yesterday we tried some peaches. We really thought she'd like them. So I was feeding them to her and she got this sour pucker face like......what is that? It was so funny. She ate them but every spoonful she gave me this pucker face. I tasted a little and it's pretty tart so I think that might be what it was.
She's also starting to babble and say bah bah. It's so sweet to me because it's like you can hear her little voice rather than just squeals or screams. I've been putting her on the floor too to see if she'd start scooting around, and she's getting there. I'll lay her down on a blanket and put a toy about a foot away and see if she'll go to it. She dosen't make obvious movements, but somehow eventually she gets there. She pulls up on her legs and scoots a little. I video taped her the other day doing it and it didn't seem like she was going anywhere but when I went back and watched it, I fast forwarded it and was like, "wow, she's really moving". The movements were so much more obvious.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment