Monday, May 28, 2007

Today...Memorial Day



I just took these pics a little while ago. She's just chillin' next to me while I'm on the computer.

Savannah is sitting much better now. Just in the past few days actually. She still falls over if she tries to reach something, but it's much improved since she always hated to sit. She is scooting around a little too. She has her moments though. She only moves when she wants to. She is eating lots of different foods. She loves her fruits like bananas, pears and applesauce. We've given her squash the past two days and she eats it up. She likes carrots too. We're going to try oatmeal this week. Hopefully she likes it more than rice cereal. We've been trying to go on walks lately and she seems to like it. The fresh air puts her to sleep. I took her to get pictures done last Tuesday so they should be done around Carter's birthday. They are so cute. Just a casual picture, no frills. No teeth just yet, but if you pull her bottom lip down, you can see her gums are white and I assume that means they're forming and will come through anytime. She's babbling lots more too.

No comments: