Sooooo.....back in February I think, they had this article in Utah Valley Magazine about a contest for the "Cutest baby in Utah Valley". A girl at work told me about it and said I should enter Savannah in it, so I did. I sent in two pictures for the "Cute" catergory and one for the "Funniest". I never heard anything so I just assumed they picked and nothing happened. So, I go to work today and the same co-worker says, "hey, I saw your daughter in that magazine". ????!!!!! What the heck! She didn't win the cover (of course she should have!!), but she is featured as one of the funniest babies...Hilarious. I had no idea. I'm still trying to find the magazine, I'm not sure if it's out everywhere yet, but it is online at uvmag.com. You just have to click on the cover with the baby and it lets you look at all the different categories and the babies. I thought it was so fun and am so excited!! This will be something fun to scrapbook about for sure.
Did we have any idea that wig we're constantly putting on her would help her be in a magazine?? I tell ya, if she's winning a funniest baby contest already, what are we in for in a few years?? Truly, a mini dancing Carter running around talking like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment