This was on the 6th. OK, so this girl is a riot right now. Well, this picture is just so funny and cute at the same time, but we can't get her to sleep on her back or really her side anymore either. She just flips over to her tummy. Today, the 9th, was her 9 month birthday! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. She started clapping today. It was so adorable. I was on the computer and looked over and she was clapping away. It seems like today she has been extremely mobile as well. Carter and I both were playing with her on the bed today at different times, and she was just all over the place. Now, if you put her on the floor, she just sits there. No clue why, but apparently she likes our bed and feels the need to crawl all over it. It was so cute. She's trying so hard. She is just so funny lately too. Tonight, Carter was reading through the phonebook out loud and she just started cracking up at him so he just kept doing it and she kept laughing. I love that babies are amused by the weirdest things.Monday, July 9, 2007
So sleepy
This was on the 6th. OK, so this girl is a riot right now. Well, this picture is just so funny and cute at the same time, but we can't get her to sleep on her back or really her side anymore either. She just flips over to her tummy. Today, the 9th, was her 9 month birthday! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. She started clapping today. It was so adorable. I was on the computer and looked over and she was clapping away. It seems like today she has been extremely mobile as well. Carter and I both were playing with her on the bed today at different times, and she was just all over the place. Now, if you put her on the floor, she just sits there. No clue why, but apparently she likes our bed and feels the need to crawl all over it. It was so cute. She's trying so hard. She is just so funny lately too. Tonight, Carter was reading through the phonebook out loud and she just started cracking up at him so he just kept doing it and she kept laughing. I love that babies are amused by the weirdest things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sooo funny Rashel. She is too much. Thats pretty dang cute.
Post a Comment