Sunday, July 15, 2007

What's new

Well, it seems like once Savannah hit the 9 month mark, she started rapidly making huge strides. She isn't crawling per say, but she is getting around. Her own version of crawling I'd say. She was getting into all our movies on our entertainment center the other night and I was like, "OK, it's starts now" and Carter was just laughing and saying out much he loved it. We'll see how much he loves it if she gets hold of a LOST DVD or something. She is just so curious and she doesn't sit still very long. She's eating more foods now and making more of a mess too. She's starting to fight us a little more on going to bed as well. It's going to be so fun to see how much she changes in the next few months. In 3 months she's going to be a year!! That is crazy. We're definitely having a big party!!
Carter has been at his new job, as a Target Backroom Manager, for a little over a week now. He likes it a lot and it's so much better than Blockbuster. We actually get to see him and he gets 2 WHOLE days off a week, rather than 1 or none. He's going to have a great schedule were most days he'll be working 7am to 3:30 pm. It was a good move for us. I'm still doing the Borders thing once a week and it's pretty much the same. The mystery shopping is hit and miss but it's fun to do.

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

I'm sad, Savannah will be 1 and Stella and I will miss her big party! Good thing for blogs so I can see pics.