Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Funny story

So yesterday Savannah and I had a fun filled day with all the grandmas, and when we got home we were kind of tired for a bit. Well, Savannah got a burst of energy and I tell you, she was all over the place. She loves the remote controls, so she kept trying to get it from Carter who was watching tv. She couldn't get it so she moved over to the couch were I was. I had a glass of water down there and she decided to knock it over. So as Carter and I are cleaning it up, she goes over and gets the remote and turns the tv off. Carter and I were laughing because it was like she purposely distracted us so that she could get that remote. Then last night she and I were just hanging out on our bed and watching Friends, and she would not give up on getting that remote. I hid it under the pillows and she'd crawl all over the pillows and find it. Little bugger. I need to find a little play remote. I don't know if they make them, but if anyone sees one, let me know.

No comments: