Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stella's blessing and our goodbyes....


Stella's blessing was this last Sunday and it was also the day that the Smith family started their journey to South Carolina. Stella's dress was absolutely beautiful. It really sucked having to say goodbye to Melissa. We were big babies!! We're going to try to always go to the beach every summer so that we can see each other and so our girls will know each other. We'll miss them!!

1 comment:

Joneel said...

OH my word Rashel. Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I left California without my camera even though I'd written it down on my packing list. I was so frustrated not having it for such an important day. I'm back in California, and was so happy to see that you'd posted these sweet pictures. Now you need to send them all to me in their big form.