We have been trying to figure out for awhile now how we are going to work the situation of Savannah and the baby...and the crib. I started getting the itch to decorate ______'s room about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I want it to be ready for him and just know that it's done and I don't have to worry about it after the fact. Which means, I need the crib. So, we are going to try to put Savannah on the full bed that is currently in _____'s room. But we didn't have any full sheets or cute bedding for her. I've been working on that. I'm hoping what I found will work. We have so many things to do, and I really wish we could get them done all in one day, but that's just impossible. We have to take apart the crib because it won't fit through the doors. I need Carter for that one. We, or I, want to move lots of stuff around and see if it works better. Organize organize organize! Big projects. I hope we can get everything done in a month. That's pretty realistic in my mind. In other news...my belly is definitely growing and is so tight that I don't feel it can grow much more. He is very low and puts a lot of pressure on my bladder all day. He is a pusher. He kicks too, but man does he push. Or stretch. I don't know what he's doing, but I'm waiting for a foot or something to pop out and be clearly identifiable. Savannah still isn't fazed much by my growing belly. She likes to go to the doctor appointments and get stickers though, and she's very watchful as they check me. Every now and then when we talk about the baby she'll mumble something and then says, "come out". We hope she does well with the whole switching of beds, and re-doing of her room. We want her to feel special and like she's not left out. And that she's a big girl. Not a baby. I wish we had people around with little little babies so that she could understand it all a little more. She is growing and talks so much. I still can't believe what comes out of her mouth sometimes. If this little guy is anything like Savannah, we will be in stitches all the time!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Down to the Nub
We have been trying to figure out for awhile now how we are going to work the situation of Savannah and the baby...and the crib. I started getting the itch to decorate ______'s room about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I want it to be ready for him and just know that it's done and I don't have to worry about it after the fact. Which means, I need the crib. So, we are going to try to put Savannah on the full bed that is currently in _____'s room. But we didn't have any full sheets or cute bedding for her. I've been working on that. I'm hoping what I found will work. We have so many things to do, and I really wish we could get them done all in one day, but that's just impossible. We have to take apart the crib because it won't fit through the doors. I need Carter for that one. We, or I, want to move lots of stuff around and see if it works better. Organize organize organize! Big projects. I hope we can get everything done in a month. That's pretty realistic in my mind. In other news...my belly is definitely growing and is so tight that I don't feel it can grow much more. He is very low and puts a lot of pressure on my bladder all day. He is a pusher. He kicks too, but man does he push. Or stretch. I don't know what he's doing, but I'm waiting for a foot or something to pop out and be clearly identifiable. Savannah still isn't fazed much by my growing belly. She likes to go to the doctor appointments and get stickers though, and she's very watchful as they check me. Every now and then when we talk about the baby she'll mumble something and then says, "come out". We hope she does well with the whole switching of beds, and re-doing of her room. We want her to feel special and like she's not left out. And that she's a big girl. Not a baby. I wish we had people around with little little babies so that she could understand it all a little more. She is growing and talks so much. I still can't believe what comes out of her mouth sometimes. If this little guy is anything like Savannah, we will be in stitches all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you are nesting!! haah
Dear Savannah.....Thank you sooooo much for my precious Hello Kitty picture. I just realized it is the picture you are coloring on the blog. I love it! I will put it on my fridge. I'm going to come and see you pretty soon and I have a special surprise just for you. I love you so much.
Aunt Annie ;-)
Post a Comment