Monday, January 26, 2009
Did I....?
Does anyone know why pregnant women all the sudden loose there minds right around there 3rd trimester? I can't remember anything. Well, I can, but it seems like the simplest things are the hardest to remember. Everyday I ask Carter if he saw me take my prenatal vitamins. Like he knows? I have to make a chart or something because I really don't know. I remember, oddly enough, this happening with Savannah too. I just wonder if there is a genetic explanation for this or something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Savannah your the most adorable little pipsqueak and sooooo smart.. Her personality is so adorable.. She must pick up her comments from her disney shows. Ariel says its my life I think in Little Mermaid.. She is a little sponge.. Hooray my cpmputer back working love you grandma shelly
oops computer working cant spell .. shelly
I heard, that it is because so much blood flow goes to your uterus, that you have less going to your brain to help you think quickly and well. Sounds kind of crazy, but possibly true.
Post a Comment