Friday, February 19, 2010
I'm A Walking Machine
this is just a snippet of how much this guy is walking these days. if he wouldn't have been so consumed with chewing on that fake hamburger bun then he might have kept going. he rarely falls now and when you think he might he just walks backwards a little. it almost looks like he's dancing when he does it. as you can imagine, he's into everything.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ohmygosh, I'm totally shocked. I didn't know he was walking, let alone walking like that. Does he seem more content now? Before, it always looked like he was really frustrated because he couldn't walk. Way to go Cooper!! I'm gonna go watch it again...so stunned.
Oh yeah, he's got it down now and doesn't get frustrated anymore. He just walks all over the house like one of us. It's freaky weird.
Thats amazing, he does as well as sterling does, and sterling is quite a bit older. How fun. I love the walking stage. Finally you can just have your kid follow you around rather than having to pick them up all the time. Its my favorite!
tooooooooooo adorable .. such a little man for sure grandma shelly
Post a Comment