
On Tuesday evening, into Wednesday early a.m., I was with these ladies. Watching 6 hours of Twilight Saga flicks. We ate lots of bad food, like pizza, caramel corn, cookies, nachos, hot dogs and pretzel bits. And soda. Definitely soda. Lesli made us these cute
VIF badges (very important fans) with our pictures on them and other fun vampire stuff.

Someone came in before the first movie "Twilight" started and had freebies for the movie premiere.
Sweeeet. They said to let the people who had be waiting the longest to come down first and get what they wanted. They had shirts, hats, and buttons. So, we saw a group of girls go down there and then lots of other people started to as well, so we figured we'd jump in the line. More of a huge cluster of girls. Anyway, we got up there pretty fast, no pushing involved and were looking at what was available. Kacey got a shirt and was asking me if I wanted one when I saw the hats. I said I wanted one of those. They almost seemed like they were off to the side or something and that their weren't that many. Anyway, so the guy handed all three of us one and we walked away. Kacey went back a minute later as the big stuff ran out and got a few buttons. Within a few minutes we had people "talking" about us and our hats. Some young girls called Kacey a choice name because she got a hat.
Ohmygosh. Then we had a number of people come up to us to "see" our hats and show their friends. We watched our hats like hawks because we seriously thought maybe someone would try to take them. This one Mom came up to us and was talking about how her girls didn't get anything and they'd been there for most of the day. I'm not sure why they didn't get something, maybe they left the building at the wrong time. But it's like these people thought we'd just hand over our stuff because they didn't get one. Wrong! It was just so funny to see people getting all jealous over a hat.

Above; me and Kacey. Below; Lesli and me.

We watched all the movies in a row with short intermissions. I never saw Twilight in the theater so that was kind of cool. The newest one, Eclipse, started at midnight and it was awesome. I can't wait to see it again. I got home about 3:40 am and the kids were nice enough to wake up at 6:30 am. All worth it though.

As you can see, she is being groomed.


Here's a picture of the cute badges Lesli made. The glare is bad, but you get the idea.
Now we all get to wait until November 2011 to see Part 1 of the next movie, Breaking Dawn. I'm guessing Part 2 won't be out until June 2012. At least I hope it's that soon. But still, how are we supposed to wait a year and a half for another movie?
No comments:
Post a Comment