Wednesday, July 21, 2010

She's A Hoot

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do with my girl. The stuff that comes out of her mouth is priceless. Like when she doesn't want to go to bed and will find any excuse to come out of her room. 10 times. Here was the dialogue she gave me tonight.

Savannah comes out of her room, into mine.

"The light is on downstairs."

I know, I'm going to go down there later.

"Well, it's pretty dark outside so are we going to get some pa-corn and watch tv or a movie or something."

No.

(She went on to talk about some other things like her hi-hos (7 dwarves) while putting them all over my keyboard.)

You need to go to bed.

"....we have to go downstairs together. Please. Please!" (with a big sweet grin)

How am I supposed to resist that!? So, Savannah came downstairs and did pilates with me. For a few minutes at least.

And can I just say, Carter and I love when she adds, "or something" to the end of her sentences. The way she says it is just too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is precious for sure .. and so smart.. Grandma and Papa xoxo

Anonymous said...

Savannah is so smart!! She comes up with the cutest statements.
Miss you guys
Annie