So this afternoon we had Acacia over for a few hours. The kids played outside for awhile and then came in and we watched the new Tinkerbell movie that just came on video. I gave the kids popcorn and sat them on my old tinkerbell blanket. After awhile they weren't so much watching the movie, but running around, maybe like fairies, I don't know. It comes to a point in the movie were they're trying to save one of the fairies and the girls start going, "We have to save her!" I think Carter said something like, "How will they save her?" or something like that. Savannah says to him, "Well, we have to save her, but we can't jump in the tv! If we jump in the tv, it will break!" We both just looked at one another and grinned. Oh, the mind of an almost 4 year old.
Another funny thing that Savannah has been saying lately, as well as tonight for whatever reason it was, is goonies. Yes, as in boys goonies. As most Dads will agree, you don't want to be hit there. And with kids, it's very likely. So, whenever the kids get a little too close, Carter will have to remind them to not hit his goonies. Anyway, one day she got hit down there or something and said, "Oh, my goonies!". I laughed and said, "Sweetie, you don't have goonies, boys have goonies". She'll occasionally reference it now, but she makes sure to clarify. "Girls don't have goonies. Daddy has goonies. And Cooper has goonies. But you (me) and me don't have goonies". Yes, that is correct. And I don't think she really even knows what "goonies" are, thank goodness. She's never been one of those kids that sees her brother and starts asking "What's that?". Anyway, I know that's a funny topic, but it's still cute to me.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She cracks me up .. with her comments.. SHe doesn"t miss a thing she is too smart.. Now where is the story about the cupcake capper cooper.. what happen to the cupcakes...grandma shelly
oh my gosh, i can't believe i forgot about the cupcakes. i'll have to post that with the pictures....
Post a Comment