Friday, September 3, 2010

August Happenings

Photobucket Our Anniversary was on the 13th and we had made plans for a fun evening, and then somehow I came down with some 2 day bug right smack in the middle of it. I had the worst sore throat, body aches and other stuff that now I can't even remember, but I wasn't even sure if I wanted to do anything. Luckily, that evening I was feeling a little better and my throat pain wasn't feeling like razorblades anymore and I felt like I might be able to actually eat and enjoy some food. We decided to take the kids with us because we didn't want anyone to get sick while watching them. We felt like we had some kind of bug in the house. We went to "The Pie" pizzeria. We'd never been together. I went with a bunch of girls from work before Carter and I got married and he went with friends once or twice. Anyway, I remember the pizza being good. And huge. Anyway, this pizza wasn't the best. It was a hawaiian one and I was totally expecting some really great canadian bacon on it. This tasted like deli ham slapped on there. And, no joke, their was like an inch of cheese on the whole thing. And you know how I feel about cheese. Carter even though it was a little weird. We like to refer to it as the "slab of cheese". However, their breadsticks were really good. I think we just ordered the wrong kind of pizza for us. After dinner we had to go looking for a new carseat for Cooper because his was broke. We then went to Maggie Moos and got brownie sundaes and all shared. It wasn't the day we thought it would be, but we still managed to do something. And we were able to see two movies the next week!

Photobucket We celebrated Kacey's birthday last week!

Photobucket Too funny.

Photobucket We ate pizza at the park and then went to Chuck E Cheese with Acacia, Larissa and Jake on the 31st. The boys were nice and mostly watched the kids and us girls got to chit chat. The kids always have so much fun together! Cooper was not a fan of the "on stage Chuck" who moved a little. Cooper freaked out! Carter and I can't get over how gorgeous Savannah looks in her car seat!

Photobucket
We came home from Chuck E Cheese and the kids were hungry again after all the playing. Cooper scarfed down on pizza. He can't get enough of it apparently!

Let's see...what else did we do this month? We saw Shrek 4 at the dollar theater. We made some fun purchases and have been re-arranging furniture and decorating. I'll post and talk about that when it's done....so don't hold your breath too long. And we got TV again!! With DVR! Oh, the little things....oh wait, that was this month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rashel, you do an amazing job with the blog. I so enjoying looking at your pictures and reading all about your precious family ~ it makes me cry ~ but a good kind of cry! Thank you!!!

The Cherry Family said...

who's this comment from? i'm curious.

Anonymous said...

It's from me Annie~I keep forgetting to put my name....yikes!