Saturday, September 24, 2011

August....way late

August was a pretty chill month for us. And now that September is almost over, I figured I should at least post a few pictures about what we did do. My bestie Melissa was in town and we were able to get together. Our girls were instant buddies; the boys kind of kept to themselves. It was great to be able to see them for even a couple hours.



 Swimming at my parents.
 Savannah finished her summer dance class. They had a little recital, sort of, and Savannah did great. She was beyond excited when she got a trophy.

 Her and her teacher.

 Carter met up with us right after and Savannah was so excited to tell him all about it.

 Cooper randomly falls asleep a lot.
 We went bowling one afternoon. I didn't bowl. I just took pictures. Cooper wasn't all that interested in the game. He'd roll it down but really didn't care how many pins he hit.

I couldn't believe that he could  pick up the bowling ball!


That pretty much sums up August. Not too eventful.

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Yay... So glad we got to see you guys! I couldn't believe how well the girls hit it off! Can't wait till we can do it again!