Here are the pictures of the girls room. We've been working on finishing it this month. The crib isn't in there because Cooper is still using it. I'm not sure when we'll switch him to the twin we have, but since the baby will be in a bassinet in our room for awhile, there isn't any rush really.
The crib will go where this dresser is, and this dresser will go in the closet. And all the toys in the closet? Not sure where they'll go just yet.
These frames are my favorite part of the room. I plan to fill them with 'sister' pictures that I want taken after the baby is born.
Carter makes fun of me because there are no pictures in any of the frames. I know. I need new pictures and I'm sure I'll have plenty after the baby is born.
The baby's name is up to, but we haven't told everyone yet.
We had a short purple valance up before and then I decided that the longer curtains just look better. I found these and really liked them once I put them up. They're white on top and gradually get pink at the bottom. I think they completely changed the whole room.
Less than 4 weeks and Baby E will be here!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute Cute!
The girls room is adorable,I love it! You did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see it in person~
Love you guys!!
Annie :)
Post a Comment