
This little lady is growing up too fast. Just the past few days she has been jibber jabbering a lot. I swear she said "Hey Ya" this morning. She weighed 12 lbs 6 oz earlier this month. That is huge! She is wearing some 6 month clothes too. I'm going to be up a creek if she keeps growing like this AND if we have a long winter. Most of her 6 month clothes are summer dresses. Totally not for winter. I may be buying some long sleeved onesies to go underneath. She is starting to lose her hair. *tear* I'm finding a lot in her bassinet. I'm hoping she'll just start growing new hair quickly. She is a champion eater. I laugh in the middle of the night when I'm trying to feed her in bed and she's making slopping noises. She loves her some milk. She doesn't take bottles or pacifiers. Who's kid is this? She is quite different from Savannah and Cooper. She is a pretty good sleeper too. She's not sleeping through the night yet, but we also haven't really pushed it. She is pretty much what I thought she would be; calm and sweet. Very chill. She is super smiley lately and has had a few giggle fits. I find myself trying to get her to laugh a lot, but everytime she starts to, she gets the hiccups. Savannah and Cooper are quite smitten with her. Maybe a little too much at times. I'm sure if Etta could talk she'd be screaming "Personal Space!" all the time. She is such a sweet addition to our home. We are thoroughly enjoying her.



1 comment:
Have not been on in a while what darling pictures of Etta .. she is so growing fast... love them all.. and Savannah and Cooper darling photos.. Grandma Shelly Love you all Hugs
Post a Comment