Today is one of those days where I just want to ring my child's neck. She doesn't listen. She is constantly putting things in her mouth. Silly little things. In the past, it seems as though these little things would bug her filings and they'd start to hurt. We told her over and over to not put things in her mouth, or her filing would come out. Again. This filing has been re-filled like 3 times for various reasons. Luckily we haven't had to pay because it was insured for a year. Well, it's been over a year now.
We just got back from the grocery store. I put all the groceries away and went to use the restroom. I come out and Savannah is sitting by the front door with a straw in her hand and a terrified look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and her face got worse. She started crying and when she opened her mouth I could see some blood in it. I still am not sure what happened, but I think that she somehow sliced something in her mouth with the straw. You know that thin little piece of flesh under your tongue? It seems like she nicked that or something. I couldn't tell cause she wouldn't let me look for very long. I started freaking out thinking she sliced something really bad and I was going to have to take 3 children to a freaking urgent care on a Saturday. I gave her some water to get some of the blood out of her mouth and then asked to look in there again. BAM! What the freak?! Your filing is gone!!!! And it was a big filing, so their is just this huge gaping hole in her tooth. I assumed she popped that out along with the slicing of something. Really, I don't know, but that's what I'm going with. I know for sure it hasn't been gone for long and I will 100% assume that it came out because she put something in her mouth and it popped it out. I can't tell you how furious I am. It's a Saturday. The dentist isn't open. I can't even call to get an appointment until Monday. If I can even get one. And then who has to take her. Me! With two other kids in tow. And who gets to deal with her if that huge gaping hole starts to hurt. Me! Not to mention the fact that I'm not even sure if the insurance will cover another filing, since the original was only put in a little over a year ago. I don't want to shell out $200 for this crap!
I'm just so mad.
So mad.
****I thought this day couldn't get any more craptastic. Well. It just did. While writing this post and taking a "breather" from Savannah and Cooper, they were downstairs writing on the pantry door. Again. Last night we discovered that Cooper wrote on the front of the pantry door with a Sharpie. A freaking Sharpie! He got in trouble and we told him that we never write on walls or doors. And we explained to Savannah that she has to tell us if she sees him doing something like this. Well, once again, NO LISTENING!!!! They were down their with PENCILS this time, writing ALL over the door. I mean, good grief, I can't even go to the bathroom for one minute or take a break on the computer without them going crazy on me. Not to mention the family room was a total disaster. So you know what I did? I sent the kids to their rooms for the foreseeable future, and left the mess and the writing on the door. I'm not dealing with it. Carter can come home and see it and HE can deal with it.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hopefully the night did get some better when we went to dinner with you :).. bless your heart your a great mommy ... hang in there love you MOM & DAD J
Post a Comment