
We love ourselves some Papa John's pizza. And so this month, when they ran a promotion for free Jazz tickets when you bought a pizza, we jumped on that right away. Two pizzas later, and very happy tummys, we had our tickets. We attended the game a few nights later, all decked out in our Jazz gear. We were happy because we were finally able to get Etta her own Jazz outfit. Which she looked absolutely adorable in. Our seats were totally nosebleeds, but that didn't really matter. Carter and I, but especially Carter, have been so excited to take our whole family to a Jazz game. The kids did pretty well. Luckily there were people all around us so Cooper didn't have the courage to try to get around them to escape. It was a very late night, but so super fun.

I've been big on getting pictures of all the kids together lately. At some point I'll get a decent one. Right?

Our Gran passed away on Valentine's Day at 99 years old! The kids had a sweet little bond with her and I'm so glad she was able to spend time with all of them. We attended her funeral in Ogden. Some of our favorite people, my Aunt Ann and Uncle Chris were able to come up for the funeral as well, so it was a treat to see them. Unfortunately, Savannah had to have a big dental procedure done last week as well. Tooth extraction, pulpotomy and crown, space maintainer and a couple fillings. She had to be put under sedation, but she did so wonderful. She has to go back in a few weeks for a few more fillings. Needless to say, her teeth are at the top of our to do list every night. We also went up to Kamas this past week to help Lesli and Buzzy move to their new house. Down the street. Literally. Easiest move ever. Grandma Barbara came to help watch the kiddos and they had so much fun playing in the very cool playroom and under the stairs with puppets. We were also able to visit Aislinn and Andrew. Etta also tried her first taste of rice cereal last week and really liked it. She's had it once since and still is enjoying it.

I got the kids some cheap little bubble sets at Walmart yesterday and they wanted to play with them immediately after getting home. It was nice and breezy so it was a fun bubble adventure for them. See how clear it was yesterday? And then it snowed today. So we went outside and played in the snow. Which is so unlike me. But I knew they'd enjoy it so we bundled up and went out to play for a little bit. The kids had a blast and loved making "sandcastles". I certainly can't believe it is going to be March in two days. Although....my birthday is fast approaching. Not that I really want to get older, but I am going on a shopping spree for new clothes. ; )



No comments:
Post a Comment