Larissa (Carter's sister) & Jake had their baby daughter yesterday, September 8th. She weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. She's got a lot of dark hair under that hat. She is just adorable and tiny. She's got a cute little nose! It was so fun to hold a little baby again. It has gone by so fast that it really seems like it was only a couple months ago; not almost a year ago. We don't have a name just yet, but when I find out I'll post it. We're so excited for her to be here!





2 comments:
what a cute baby she is. sweet little round face. just darling.
Oh...tell them congratulations! She is so precious. I think her little face is sooo cute. And with a lot of dark hair, how lucky. She is so sweet I am getting all teary over here looking at the computer!!
Post a Comment