Monday, September 3, 2007

Chatter Box

Ok, so Savannah is such a chatter box lately. She is talking from the moment she gets up. It's like she's saying good morning or something. Sometimes it really sounds like she says stuff. It sounds like she says "Oh Boy", "It's Good", and she definitely says "OOOHHHH" all the time. It is so cute because it is so exaggerated and her eyes get all big and and her mouth makes a O shape. She says Mama all the time now.
Her tooth is coming in strong. The last few days she's been sticking everything in her mouth for some kind of relief. I stuck my finger in their this morning and it definitely has broke through and was rough. Poor girl. She loves eating cheerios and we started pieces of bananas the other day and goldfish crackers today. She likes those.
She is just crawling around everywhere and she likes to race us down the hallway into the kitchen. She is cruising along the couch and a few times has let go to see if she can stand on her own.
Savannah is just growing up so fast. She'll be 1 in 5 weeks!!! We've got to start the party planning!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh, hearing all this makes me want to see her! I can't beleive she will be one. So exciting. I wish I could be there to celebrate. You better take lots of pictures...I am sure you will. Thats so cute that she is kinda talking. I love it!