Friday, September 21, 2007

Update

Savannah is starting to stand up on her own. She'll let go of us or whatever she's holding on to and stand there for a few seconds. She gets so excited and will start clapping her hands and smiling so big. Tonight, here at my families, she was standing up and it really seemed like she took her first step. But I wasn't sure if she was just trying to catch her balance or actually take a step. We all got so excited though.
The girl is just all over lately and we don't have a gate yet so she is extremely hard to contain. She loves to go into the kitchen at every chance that she gets. It is quite annoying. And she doesn't want to go to sleep at night, she will fight and fight until she just finally falls asleep. She is getting bigger. I got on the scale with her and it said she weighed 16 lbs. , but I figure the scale is a little off so she could be less. We'll find out in a few weeks at her 1 year doctor appointment.
We're having computer issues, so updating the blog is going to be a bit tricky. If I can find a way to do it on my families computer, I will, but can't guarantee anything. I will post any fun stories or accomplishments though. Sorry, I'm bummed too!! :(

3 comments:

Joneel said...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO We need pictures!
Thank heavens you do have your mom's computer close by.

Andy and Melissa said...

Sad about your computer. I want pictures. :( Stories are good too though. Bummer that she doesn't want to go to bed. Kids these days. Anyway, miss you.

Larsen Family said...

Haha...I know what you mean about going into the kitchen. We have a gate but whenever it's down she books it straight to the kitchen!! I can't believe she is already a year!