Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Cow Girl

Trying to get her to take a few steps by herself. She's done it a few more times but it's never when I'm in the room, just Carter!!


This is Savannah's cow girl outfit. She wasn't very happy that we were trying to take a picture of her in it. It is soooo cute though.

We're getting very excited for her 1st Birthday party!!! I'll be sure to post some cute pictures of her ladybug party!!

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Stella has the same cowboy boots - or cowgirl I guess. She is going to be a cowgirl for Halloween. That is a cute outfit by the way - very cute.

Joneel said...

Ha ha, I was going to tell you that Stella has those same boots, but Melissa beat me to the punch!!

The Cherry Family said...

yeah, i thought about savannah being a cowgirl too, but i can't find a cute hat! She's going to be a bumble bee on actual halloween but i think i'm going to dress her up as a semi cow girl one day and a ballerina fairy another day.