Carter, Rashel, Savannah, Cooper, Etta and Sawyer
OH MY GOSH!! Is he okay? How did it happen? Was it his fault? That looks like a really bad crash!!!
it was his fault. he's ok. they totaled out his car and one of the other peoples too. it happened in american fork as he was trying to get on the freeway.
Wow! It gave me goosebumps when I saw the pictures. I'm so glad he is okay. Poor Ronnie!. Love, Annie
That is a total bummer. I hate crashes! Good thing he is ok. Oh, crashes make me soo sad, now he is out a car too - that sucks.
wowser!!! No good. Well, it's good that he is all right. That would bum me out royal
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! Is he okay? How did it happen? Was it his fault? That looks like a really bad crash!!!
it was his fault. he's ok. they totaled out his car and one of the other peoples too. it happened in american fork as he was trying to get on the freeway.
Wow! It gave me goosebumps when I saw the pictures. I'm so glad he is okay. Poor Ronnie!. Love, Annie
That is a total bummer. I hate crashes! Good thing he is ok. Oh, crashes make me soo sad, now he is out a car too - that sucks.
wowser!!! No good. Well, it's good that he is all right. That would bum me out royal
Post a Comment