Well, I still have many more pictures to put on here, but for some reason it won't let me put anymore. Bummer...Enjoy what you see I guess. Most of the wedding is on there but still more beach fun. I'll get them on when I can. I'll try later.
Oh... I love all of the pictures. The bride and groom looked so happy! YAY! Savannah is funny how she is sleeping in a couple of them. All that partying was too much huh? I loved the picture where you said they really wanted that certain pose. It turned out really well. About the pictures. If the error said that you have used all of your space - that is what happened to me. You have to buy more for 20 bucks. But if it didn't say that - then sometimmes there are just errors and you have to try a different time. You can call me if you have ?'s
3 comments:
Hey, Melissa told me that you only get 1 GB for free, then you have to pay. You should talk to her about it.
Oh... I love all of the pictures. The bride and groom looked so happy! YAY! Savannah is funny how she is sleeping in a couple of them. All that partying was too much huh? I loved the picture where you said they really wanted that certain pose. It turned out really well. About the pictures. If the error said that you have used all of your space - that is what happened to me. You have to buy more for 20 bucks. But if it didn't say that - then sometimmes there are just errors and you have to try a different time. You can call me if you have ?'s
you can go to your preferences and change how many posts and stuff you are allowed and put up more pictures
Post a Comment