So, We're off to Jamaica on Saturday morning, hooray!! We both are excited for a vacation and of course to be there for my bros wedding. I have been packing for about a week because I'm so afraid that I will forget something; and something that I would need really bad, like Binky's or bottles. You have to take so much more when you have a baby that's going with you.
Halloween was fun. Savannah was a bumble bee on Halloween and the day before I dressed her up as a ballerina. I'll have to post pictures from Halloween and from our trip when we get back. We took her to our neighbors basically just so we could show her off, but of course she can't eat any candy so it wasn't too big of a deal for her. I think she just thought it was weird that she was dressed up in a costume.
I will have to get to the "5 tag" deal when I get back, but that sounds fun. I'll have to think back on some of those. Good times.
Oh, Savannah is a walking machine these days. She is all over the place, and I mean all over the place! Now she dosen't just crawl into the kitchen, she almost runs in there and thinks it's pretty funny. We don't. But it is so amazing to see her walking, especially since she's so little. She is getting more hair now too. Her second tooth is in and one of her top teeth is about to come in! I keep telling Carter that it's really hard to imagine what Savannah will look like with a few more teeth. We shall see.
Well, it's time to sign off; I've got to work tomorrow. So fun, and especially when I'll just be thinking about Jamaica all day and I'm sure my day will go by so slow. I'll post when I get back.
Hi to everybody!!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh I cant wait for pictures of the bee, or the vacation/wedding. You guys are going to have so much fun! Have a safe trip - and I want to hear - see all about it when you get back. miss ya
have fun. can't wait to see the pictures.
have a fun trip to Jamaica Maan.
We be very hoppy to see pictures.
Post a Comment