
This was tonight over at my parents. Keith has been in town this weekend and we celebrated his birthday early. This is the little red chair that we bought for Savannah yesterday. We bought it because lately she likes to sit in something while we're in the family room or whatever. We've been switching the car seat out a lot, so lately it's been in the house a lot and she'll sit in it, so we got the chair. Although tonight she was obsessed with the chair and fell out of it about 5 times. We may have to retire the chair for a few more months.

Keith and his birthday cake.

So this morning I slept in a little and when I came downstairs, this was what I saw. Savannah sitting in her stroller, in the family room. I started cracking up and had to take a picture. Daddy said that she wanted to sit in it, so he let her. A little while later Daddy was running her around in it in the house. She thought it was fun though. She kept say
WEEEEE.

We went up to Park City on Saturday and it was kind of cold so Carter and Savannah cuddled together to keep warm.

My sweet little teddy bear.

This was the night my brother Keith came in and we went to my family's house to watch a movie, but poor Savannah was so pooped that she just slept on the floor.

I just love this picture! Savannah has been letting me put this one headband in her hair lately and that is so exciting to me.

Riding her little zebra/pony toy. She was still a little unsure on how to use it here, but the last few days she's bouncing all over the place.

Great Great Gran came down for a visit the other day.

Eating Reese's Pieces with a cute little
mischievous face. (She got them in her Easter basket.)
No comments:
Post a Comment