Wednesday, March 19, 2008
My Birthday
Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day. My Mom watched Savannah for most of the day while Carter and I went out shopping!! What a great way to spend your birthday! I got lots of money for my birthday so I bought clothes, shoes, make up, some picture frames, etc. I have been wanting to paint the kitchen for a long time now, so we're going to get some paint too. I have so much stuff to put up but I haven't wanted to put it up with white walls. We went to AppleBee's for lunch and that was yummy! We went to the mall and shopped and got some yummy See's candy too! After the mall, Carter wanted to take my car to get a SuperSonic car wash and all cleaned out. My car needed it so bad. With how dirty it gets where we live, it's useless some times of the year to wash it, so it probably hadn't been washed in a year!! Then we went and got a pizza from Papa John's cause we never get to eat it (there's not one close to us; just like everything else) and that was so good. We capped off the night by watching American Idol/Dancing with the Stars!! A great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!!! OH MY GOSH...YOU ARE 25!! THAT IS CRAZY!
Post a Comment