Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Busy July

Photobucket
In early July we put Savannah's big girl bed together and she was pretty happy about that! She has done great in it. She plays a lot in her room, but she sure does make a mess.
Photobucket
My Aunt Ann & Uncle Chris came up for a visit and we went to the Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo. The kids got to see all kinds of animals, feed them and ride these horses; 3 times each! Then we headed up to Salt Lake for dinner and ate at the Blue Iguana mexican restaurant.
Photobucket
We got together with some family for dinner before Taylor moved to Texas.
Photobucket
Savannah went to a Princess Dance camp for 3 days, an hour and a half each day. She got to dress up like a princess everyday and I even let her wear some make up. They taught them a little dance (which I wish I could put on here but the file is just way too big), made some crafts and on the last day had a princess party and performed their dance for us.
Photobucket
I never wanted to stray too far from her since we've never left her in the company of someone we don't know. So we watched outside or went to the grocery store or Arctic Circle right by there.
Photobucket
We all went with my parents one Friday to the Scera Pool in Orem. Savannah talked about going for days beforehand. I was worried if it would live up to her expectations because she was sure hyping it up. I think they had a lot of fun and her and I went on the big slide once. I don't think she wanted to go again because she wasn't a fan of waiting in the line for all of ten minutes.
Photobucket
For the 24th of July we got together with S&S&S, and Larissa, Jake & Acacia for some food, fireworks and games. This bean bag toss game is really fun and different than the traditional kind. Sierra is getting so big and is so cute. Cooper got to hold his first sparkler with Daddy's help of course!
Photobucket
I attempted my first double french braids on Savannah. I don't know why I thought to do it actually. I was going to put her hair in pigtails and just thought I'd try out the braids. I didn't think she'd hold still for long, but she was pretty patient. For my first time I think they're not too bad. My friend Jeni and her girls, Mom and sister came out to visit us on the 31st. The kids got to play and I know Savannah had such fun making friends with Makenna and Bryn.
Photobucket
So, that was July. I felt like we did so much. Probably because normally we don't do that much. You know, I think their was even a Chuck E Cheese trip with Acacia and her parents somewhere in there but we didn't take any pictures! haha.
We kicked off August with Sierra's baby blessing on the 1st!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys sure had a busy July! Loved all the pictures. Chris & I had so much fun with you guys.
Hugs to all
Love You
Annie ;-)

Andy and Melissa said...

Love all these pics. Savannah is so beautiful!