Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blickenstaffs







We had to kill some time yesterday while Carter was at the DMV taking his CDL permit test. It took awhile so we went up to Riverwoods where I used to work at Borders. We visited a few new places and went to this toy store that we've been to once before. At Christmas time. Crazy. Anyway, no one was around so the kids could browse and have fun. Check out those mini shopping carts. So adorable. I was kind of obsessed with them. Cooper found lots of cars to put in his. This store is so cool. Reminds me of something I would assume you'd see in New York City.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you and your kids enjoyed the store! Yes, the store is definitely a lot more quiet now that the craziness of the holiday season is over! Thanks for stopping by!

MommaB said...

Adorable kids...love them a ton. Cute family ya got there!