Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Countdown Is ON, Like Donkey Kong

So I decided yesterday, that all this week we should watch Disney moves. Maybe only Disney movies all week. Of course, in preparation for our Disneyland vacation! We leave next Saturday and we are so excited! This is our first family vacation. We'll be going to Disneyland of course, visiting with family and going to some restaurants that we miss. We've started packing and making lists of things we have to take and not forget. I need to start deleting the thousands of pictures on my camera, so that I can fill it up once again.

I will ask one thing of my blog readers though. Whoever you pray to, pray that California will have good weather March 6th-12th. In all seriousness.

4 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

SOO jelous! I bet you will have such a great time!! And because I know what it is like to have horrible winters with snow...I hope the weather will be good for you too!!!

Lesli Hinshaw said...

Dear Baby Jesus, please make California warm and sunny for the Cherry's. And if it must rain, please make it from between 9p.m. and 5a.m. PST. Also, if you could keep the wind to a minimum, that'd be great. Plus, stratus clouds would be acceptable if needed. Peace out.

Lesli Hinshaw said...

Oh, and Baby Jesus, that tuxedo t-shirt looks great on you. Amen.

The Cherry Family said...

Amen Lesli!