Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took the kids out for a walk and lunch yesterday. And, of course some pictures. Pictures never go the way I really want, but I'll take what I can get. Cooper's distracted by passing cars, and Savannah, well, she's just being Savannah. And neither of them really like to look at the camera. We cut out little hearts before we left to use for pictures, but that photo never really came to be. Carter got home early from work and surprised us. He brought me a card and some gerber daisies. And then I had to tell him I didn't have a card because he's always with me when I want to buy one. Two words: second car.
On our way out to dinner, before getting Cooper in the car, I went to shut the front car door and he stuck his little fingers right in there as it was shutting. For a second I thought it didn't get him because he didn't cry right away, but it came. Two of his little fingers got smashed pretty good and he was definitely upset. He calmed down once we started driving and just fell asleep. By bedtime there were barely any signs of "dents". We went to Chili's for dinner with the kids, and then watched the Bachelor and How I Met Your Mother together. It was a nice chill day. I was just glad Carter didn't have to work, like in years past. Nestle = Awesome.

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Love all these pics... especially the first one. And love savannahs outfit in the shoot that never happened. So true... kids are so fun to dress! Anyway, luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Adorable love those KIDLETS Grandma Shelly

Momma B said...

you are such a wonderful photographer Rashel. These Valentine pictures are priceless. Thank you for always sharing and we can't wait to see the Disneland ones! Safe trip...love you all!