We arrived at our families a little after noon. I totally forgot to get a picture, but my Aunt had such an adorable set up for us. We all had beds to sleep on and she had a Cars and Princess sleeping bag for the kids. They were so excited! She had lots of fun things for them to do as well, like color books, chalk, bubbles and kites! Darn, we never did get to do those kites. My cousins Joe and Christi were there and Christi's boyfriend Mark. And of course Gibson, Joe's dog. The kids just loved him! Cooper wasn't so sure for a few days, but by the time we left, he was loving him! My Uncle Chris bbq'd and we had a fun evening together. The kids loved running around the backyard!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Cali Vacation Days 1 & 2
So, we're home, and dead tired, but I figured I could start blogging on the first few days of our trip. Saturday the 5th we started driving to California. We drove to Vegas and stayed with one of Carter's good friends, Dave and his family. The kids were able to play and we all had dinner. Brexton is just a few months younger than Cooper, so they had fun throwing balls from the banister.

We got up early on Sunday and finished the drive to my Aunt and Uncles house in California. We played a really funny game of "What is Savannah singing?" while she listened to my iPod. Pretty funny. Britney Spears new song is all I have to say. Coming out of a 4 year olds mouth. Hilarious I say. And then she'd start yelling (while listening to music), "I want some....(fill in the blank)".
Poor Coop had the sun in his face practically the whole trip.


We arrived at our families a little after noon. I totally forgot to get a picture, but my Aunt had such an adorable set up for us. We all had beds to sleep on and she had a Cars and Princess sleeping bag for the kids. They were so excited! She had lots of fun things for them to do as well, like color books, chalk, bubbles and kites! Darn, we never did get to do those kites. My cousins Joe and Christi were there and Christi's boyfriend Mark. And of course Gibson, Joe's dog. The kids just loved him! Cooper wasn't so sure for a few days, but by the time we left, he was loving him! My Uncle Chris bbq'd and we had a fun evening together. The kids loved running around the backyard!
We arrived at our families a little after noon. I totally forgot to get a picture, but my Aunt had such an adorable set up for us. We all had beds to sleep on and she had a Cars and Princess sleeping bag for the kids. They were so excited! She had lots of fun things for them to do as well, like color books, chalk, bubbles and kites! Darn, we never did get to do those kites. My cousins Joe and Christi were there and Christi's boyfriend Mark. And of course Gibson, Joe's dog. The kids just loved him! Cooper wasn't so sure for a few days, but by the time we left, he was loving him! My Uncle Chris bbq'd and we had a fun evening together. The kids loved running around the backyard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am excited you have posted already... I was thinking it would be a while before I got to see pics! You guys are so lucky you got to go spend sometime in cali. I wish we lived close enough we could drive out there too... I am excited to hear all about your trip! The kids looked so cute in their seats... did they do well on the drive? That is awesome if they did. Anyway, cant wait to see more!
Post a Comment