We had such a wonderful Christmas. We got so spoiled and feel so grateful to everyone for their generosity. Here's a few things we each got:
Savannah: lots of cute clothes, a vacuum, baby doll, guitar, bath toys, a farmhouse toy set, shoes, DVDs, gift cards, etc...
Rashel: pj's, Britney Spears album (no, I didn't already have it), the Deceptively Delicious cookbook, cute shirts, socks, gift cards, a curling iron, a new diaper bag, etc...
Carter: Lost Season 3, shirts, I think a total of 11 dvds, mostly superhero ones to add to his collection, a new shaver, a box of oreos (haha, I don't buy them very often), etc...
We also got $$, a griddle (yay!), candles, blankets and lots of candy!!
See how spoiled we are?
It was a great holiday! Spending Christmas eve/morning with the Cherrys was so fun. We left around 10:30 am and got to my families around 12:30pm. We had dinner with my family and went to see the Chipmunk Movie later. It was so cute and the animation is great. Savannah was dancing throughout all the songs. It was hilarious.
Speaking of Savannah, she is crazy teething. I swear she has like 4 teeth coming in RIGHT NOW! She was not very happy last night. We've been giving her Tylenol and putting orajel on her gums; that's how I realized their were way more coming in than we thought. Before we know it, she's going to have a full set of chompers.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment