Saturday, December 8, 2007

Update

Savannah is getting quite feisty these days. She is in love, and I mean in LOVE with our cell phones. She screams if we take them away from her. And I mean SCREAMS! Has a full on tantrum and won't stop crying until we give it back. Now, we don't really like her playing with them because, well, they're dirty, and we're afraid that she'll accidentally call someone, in CHINA. She loves music right now too. And she dances along to it. It is so funny. I really think that she may have a career that involves music and electronics. Say, a music producer. Haha. In a world of male producers, probably not, but I'll settle for the next Julianne Hough. (Dancing with the stars two time winner.She is amazing.) She is getting molars in right now, which seems so early to me, but I don't know. One is in and the other is on it's way. She is almost starting to run. Tonight Ronald was chasing her around and it really seemed like she was running away from him. The other day she and I were down stairs and Carter went up stairs, and a minute or so went by and I thought she was just standing by the stairs waiting for Carter to come back down, and I looked over and didn't see her. I looked down the hallway to the kitchen and she wasn't there, so I was like, Where'd she go? I got up and walked over to the stairs and she was on the second step!! I didn't even see her go up it. That scares me, but she seems too intimidated to go up any higher. She seems to be getting more hair too and she's been wearing little barrettes too. She's starting to say a few more words or phrases too. I swear the other day she said Hola? She has this little phone that talks in Spanish, so I think she may have heard it from that. Well, that's my update for now, sorry for not posting and pictures but I don't have my wire with me to transfer from my camera. I'll try to get some on soon.

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Hey my darlin, she isn't too young to be getting molars. There are one year old molars, so she's doing just fine. (Spoken in a know
it all tone) ha ha ha ha

Andy and Melissa said...

Hey there, savannah sounds so funny these days. Stairs are scary though. I think it is so funny that she said hola. I would love to have stella speak two languages - but it might be too late for that. Grace freaks out about cell phones too. We literally have to hide them from her or she will have a huge tantrum - so good luck with that.