Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Our first sickness
Savannah is officially sick. It is the first time she has been ill so it's very unfortunate. She's got a nasty cough and raspy voice. She has been miserable and you can tell that she doesn't know what's going on since she hasn't ever been sick. Plus, the massive amount of teeth coming in doesn't make it any better. The doctor just said to give her benadryl and use a humidifier so that's what we're doing. Hopefully she gets better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oooh, poor baby. I have one thing to say about that. "I HATE SICKNESS"
im sorry. being sick is no fun. especially for a little girl that has no idea what is going on!
Oh - I am so sad. But I got to this so late - she isn't sick anymore thank goodness. I am dreading that day for myself.
Post a Comment