Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Savannah's Party

Savannah's birthday party was on Saturday, Oct. 11th. We actually had a great turn out. We had pizza, salads and cupcakes and ice cream.









Her goody bags. They had Hot Tamales, Mike & Ikes, Kit Kats, Almond Joys, mints, Jolly Ranchers and Sixlets in them. I was going for a "red, green and blue" theme, like Alvin and the Chipmunks. They all also had either a A, S or T tag on them. I can't seem to upload her invitation on here, but if I can figure it out, I will cause it was so cute.




This picture actually came off Taylor's camera and I think it is so cute. Sassy pants.










Aunt Shelby and Uncle Steven with Savannah. Savannah has this "jumping" thing with Shelby; she goes up to her and wants her to jump and she will not let her stop. Shelby gets her workout around Savannah.






My parents and my Aunt Ann and Uncle Chris, who were able to come up for the party. So sweet of them!













Opening presents. I didn't get all that many present pictures because I was trying to videotape all of it, all while my camera wasn't working in the first place!!!, so that was a bummer. She was blazing through her presents though. One after another.

















This was while we were singing to her. She had this funny look on her face like why is everyone singing to me? She blew her candles out right away though and dove into the cake.












I guess since she didn't have a fork or spoon she thought she'd just dive in head first. She didn't even try using her hands; just mouth to the cake.











Kacey, Tom (Carter's dad), Steven and Shelby.



We had been telling everyone that Savannah is going to be a monkey for Halloween so everyone wanted to see her in her costume. Isn't it freaking hilariously cute!?





Don't mind the hanger still attached to the top of her head!!
She got this piggy bank and so before everyone was leaving she was going around and asking for money to put into it. So cute.






I think she gave everyone like 10 hugs before they left and waved bye from the door forever.






In her new pajamas and slippers after the party.




Most of her presents. This girl got spoiled!! She got two pair of pajamas, a couple outfits, a Mr. Potato Head, slippers, crayons and coloring book, a phone, a Little Mermaid doll, the Dumbo Dvd, a Gymboree gift card (already went), some books, 2 Sleeping Beauty Dvds (which one was taken back and we got the Land Before Time), her chair, a minnie mouse doll, a tinkerbell doll and piggy bank, a stroller, pony and new shoes! I think that's everything. We retired a lot of her old toys and she's been playing with all her new stuff. And wearing cute new clothes. I like that it's a tad bit cooler now because all these clothes that I bought FOREVER ago, she can now wear. New clothes are so fun.
Overall it was a fun party and we were so glad that so many people could make it out. I think Savannah really loves when there's lots of people around and the attention is all on her!!

























No comments: