Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Attack of the Prickly Things

I just opened my door and found this.....

I could not get out of my door, so I had to move these (up), to be able to see these....


It is soooo windy here right now. And of course the wind is blowing west, which is directly into my house. Lovely. These buggers are really loud when they hit your house too! This is going to be fun to clean up....later.












And of course Ms. Savannah had to see what was going on. I can't get this girl to give me one good picture lately. Good picture = looking at the camera and no cheesy smiles!




2 comments:

Bartlett Family said...

Fun, huh? I tried moving some off of our porch and got pricked a couple of times. Those buggers hurt!

Andy and Melissa said...

Holy cow. That is so crazy. Ha ha ha ha. That makes me laugh - I'm sure it doesn't make you laugh though.