18days makes it April 15 wont that be something if it is his great great grans bday time will tell .oh boy oh boy very exdited to meet the little monkey love mom shelly
The shirts are from carters. My mom got them at the carters in california - I don't know if they sell them at places like khols or not. But they are carters. And his says little brother - its hard to see in the pic.
Ps Your package wasn't sent yet. I thought andy had sent it - but it has been in the car this whole time. I found it in the back seat yesterday - so I have the car tomorrow, so it will be sent then. Sorry, talk about late...
6 comments:
you are still so tiny. and your boobs are huge!! haha
You look fantastic. Seriously!
ISNT SHE BEAUTFUL,YOU LOOK WONDERFUL RASHEL,YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY TO LOOSE.. AT ALL YOU HAVE DONE GREAT ,. LOVE MOM SHELLY
18days makes it April 15 wont that be something if it is his great great grans bday time will tell .oh boy oh boy very exdited to meet the little monkey love mom shelly
The shirts are from carters. My mom got them at the carters in california - I don't know if they sell them at places like khols or not. But they are carters. And his says little brother - its hard to see in the pic.
Ps Your package wasn't sent yet. I thought andy had sent it - but it has been in the car this whole time. I found it in the back seat yesterday - so I have the car tomorrow, so it will be sent then. Sorry, talk about late...
Post a Comment