Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Blue Extravaganza

Saturday, March 14th, my Mom hosted a wonderful baby shower for me at her house. We played some fun games, courtesy of my cousin Christi, had some yummy food and we got some great gifts. Here are the pictures from the day!




















We were desperately trying to take a family picture, since we never take them, but Savannah was really not wanting to cooperate, despite that cute smile on her face.









Some of the guests.



























It was like Christmas for Savannah! She got presents too!












My Aunt Ann and cousin Christi came out for the shower and for a quick visit. It was great to see them!










We received lots of great gifts from everyone. To name a few: a breast pump, the most adorable monkey bedding you will ever see, lots of adorable clothes, diapers, pacifiers, blankets, burp cloths, and more....
We had a great time and had a lot of fun! Thanks Mom!
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i SO ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF THE SHOWER AND RASHEL LOOKS GREAT SHE HAS GAINED VERY LITTLE WAIT AND LOOKS FABULOUS.THE BEST PART WAS MY SIS AND NEICE CAME FROM CALIF. TO THE SHOWER AND IT MEANT ALOT FOR RASHEL AND I Thanks SO MUCH FOR COMING,,,, Ann & CHRISTI , SAVANNAH IS STILL ASKING FOR YOU BOTH,, MY GRAN WHOS 96 WAS THERE AND AM SO THANKFUL SHE IS ALIVE TO BE THERE FOR THIS SPECIAL TIME.. a GREAT GREAT GRANDSON SOON TO BE HERE. AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BUNDLE OF BOY TO COME.. HAPPY 26TH BDAY ALSO OUR SWEET DAUGHTER RASHEL CANT BELIEVE HOW YOU GREW UP SO FAST... LOVE AND KISSES MOM SHELLY

Anonymous said...

OOPS WEIGHT NOT WAIT SORRY

Anonymous said...

Christi & I are sooooo glad we were able to be a part of your special day. We had a fabulous time! It was wonderful to see everyone. Thanks for posting all the precious pictures. Can't wait to meet Baby Cherry! Give Savannah a hug and kiss from Annie. Miss you all.
Love you guys
Annie

Andy and Melissa said...

Looks like the shower was wonderful - wish I could be there. I still remember waiting all those hours for Savannah to come - thinking how crazy it was that you and Carter went into the hospital just the two of you - but you were going to come out with a little girl you would have forever. Can't wait to see your little boy. Hopefully the birth goes a little more smoothly this time. I know my second was WAY WAY WAY easier. I didn't realize how bad I had it the first time - until I saw how "easy" (well considering it's labor and hurts like you know what) the second time. Hoping for the same for you. Can't wait!

Joneel said...

Exciting times, for sure. I'm hoping to be there and hand deliver a gift for the little dickens. See Ya