Baby Boy's room is coming along too. All the furniture is ready to go and we're trying to nail down how we want to decorate the walls and stuff. The crib is full of junk though because for now, there's no where else to put it. haha. We have far too many clothes already, with a full closet and half full drawers. It's too fun buying clothes. We also moved our computer down to our main level. Otherwise, it was going to have to stay in the baby's room, and now that all the furniture is in there, their is no way we could have kept the computer and all the crap that goes along with it , in there. We got a new computer table that we really love and it fits perfectly just where we needed it to. It is sooo much more convenient. Although, out of nowhere Carter and I have developed an addiction to Solitaire on the computer. Carter's never really played it on the computer, but maybe once a year I'll get an itch to play and do it for a couple days. It's been more than a couple days now. We love to play this game! We fight over who gets to play at night! We really sound like total geeks.
I'm feeling pretty good these days. I have my days of hurting feet/legs/back and being tired, but it's not as bad as before. I definitely have a kicker/pusher in utero though. And lately I really think he's full on doing somersaults or something. My stomach really feels like it can't grow anymore. It's so tight and unfortunately I'm seeing the beginnings of those nice little purplish lines. I just don't want them to get bigger. I never got one stretch mark on my stomach with Savannah, just my thighs. I guess this one wants to stake claim on my tummy. I'm proud of myself though because I've only gained 11 lbs. so far. I think I'll be able to stay under the 20 lb. mark, which I mainly contribute to not being insanely swollen and retaining large amounts of water this time. Only six more weeks to go though, and that is crazy!



1 comment:
Savannah from what I here of my younger days I would put on high heels and go everwhere stairs, and all just like her grandma and your mommy use to do the same thing must run in the family ..A girl can never have to many shoes right? love and kisses grandma shelly
Post a Comment