Cooper is beautiful!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. He looks like a Cooper....love the name. I feel so blessed to have a Great Niece and Nephew. I can't wait to meet him. Savannah looks so precious touching his hair. Rashel you look fabulous....I love you all. Annie xoxoxoxo
Oh, he is absolutely precious. I got all teary eyed looking at his little face. And the HAIR - tooo cute. How sweet is Savannah too - touching him, what a good big sis already! Can't wait to see and hear more... good luck these next few days! He was worth the wait!
Hey, it happens all the time, the girl looks like the Daddy, and the boy looks more like the Mommy. interesting how that happens so often. He is ADORABLE !!
It was wonderful to finally have Cooper arrive. It was a precious moment to be able hold him and he's so adorable..We love all the hair and glad he is OK after a rough start. Hope he can come home soon. He will truly be a blessing to all in the family. We look forward to many happy moments with he and Savannah.. he looks alot like Rashel in her baby pictures..we are so happy to have a new grandson..You did great Rashel!! We love all of you.. grandma and papa Johnston
6 comments:
He is sooo adorable!! I LOVE that head of hair....you look great, glad everything went well.
Cooper is beautiful!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. He looks like a Cooper....love the name. I feel so blessed to have a Great Niece and Nephew. I can't wait to meet him. Savannah looks so precious touching his hair. Rashel you look fabulous....I love you all.
Annie
xoxoxoxo
Oh, he is absolutely precious. I got all teary eyed looking at his little face. And the HAIR - tooo cute. How sweet is Savannah too - touching him, what a good big sis already! Can't wait to see and hear more... good luck these next few days! He was worth the wait!
Oh yeah - Andy thinks he looks more like you...I can never tell enough. But I'm pretty sure he looks a little more like you too.
Hey, it happens all the time, the girl looks like the Daddy, and the boy looks more like the Mommy. interesting how that happens so often. He is ADORABLE !!
It was wonderful to finally have Cooper arrive. It was a precious moment to be able hold him and he's so adorable..We love all the hair and glad he is OK after a rough start. Hope he can come home soon. He will truly be a blessing to all in the family. We look forward to many happy moments with he and Savannah.. he looks alot like Rashel in her baby pictures..we are so happy to have a new grandson..You did great Rashel!! We love all of you.. grandma and papa Johnston
Post a Comment