Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Savannah's Room


I've been working on Savannah's room for awhile now, and it's mostly done at this point, but I still feel like a few touches may be needed. Those touches will be on hold though until I have some time and can figure out what I want to do. I found these cute letters at Roberts Craft and they were originally white, but my Mom and I painted them in the colors of her bedspread. We found these butterfly decals at where else, but Target.



Her very cute curtain made by Grandma Barbara. I wish you could see the pretty embroidery, but it's pretty small. She also made a pillow cover in a very light pink with a small pillow that we had. I didn't take a picture of her bed because it was all messy, so another time you'll have to see the full effect of her room. Maybe by then I'll have more done too.


This shelf was mine when I was little and has been in her room since she was born. I also painted frames for her room (all the frames in both kids rooms were from our wedding, so I just re-painted them).








These tall blue flowers were from my baby shower and the smaller ones my Mom got and I covered the bottom part, because it was black and didn't really match, with pretty light blue ribbon.
She's still got a few small spots in her room where I'd like to find cute pictures to put up or make something. I still feel like even with her name up on the one BIG wall, that it's kind of empty and will need something else too. Like I said, eventually....





2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I love the rooms! So adorable. I can't wait to see the little man! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Savannah's room turned out adorable. I'm sure she loves it.
You did a fabulous job Rashel.
Love You
Annie ;-)