Monday, June 14, 2010

Carter's Birthday

Of course I have to start it out with these two adorable girls!

And my little man who almost always has a cookie in his hands!


This cake was delicious by the way and the homemade chocolate frosting was oh so yummy.


Hubby is a whopping 38 this year. Pretty funny since most people think he's way younger. I wonder what he wished for?



Carter really wanted to play a game for his birthday; one that no one ever wants to play, and you need a lot of players. So, most agreed to play it but he had to read over the rules beforehand. So Aunt Lesli had the brilliant idea to take the kids outside and play their own games. They raced down the sidewalk and touched trees. Then they played red light, green light. That was really cute.













Cooper explored the puddles.





Their was hopping and twirling involved.




I was loving my little girl saying, "green light....STOP!" It was so cute and she seriously loved playing that game.





It was awesome that almost everyone could be there. Shelby and Steven obviously had a great reason to not be there....I think Sierra coming the day before Carter's birthday was probably the best gift he could have received.










2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Happy birthday carter!! And sierra is so cute. She does look like her dad. And, go to the carnival every year... even though it is overpriced. I have some of the best memories going to steel days in american fork from when we would go to utah every summer as a kid. It will be some of the best memories your kiddos have.

Anonymous said...

We are glad Carter had a nice birthday.
Hugs and Kisses
Annie