Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Rocked!

Memorial Day evening we headed over to Shelby & Steven's house for some good food and company. I was excited to get out of the house and have some nice conversation. We always have a lot of fun getting together as a family, but Carter and I both agreed that it was a lot of fun yesterday. S & S had this really fun bean bag toss game where you get points and as simple as that sounds, it was soooo much fun. We had some yummy sloppy joes (not the kind I'm used to, even though apparently they only did a few different things; must try myself), baked beans, potato salad, mac & cheese, fruit; all the yummy staples for Memorial day. The kids all seemed to really enjoy themselves. Even Acacia, who as you can see has a huge pink cast on from her recent surgery. She still managed to participate in all the fun. It was all around a great evening.













































Check out that belly!! Pretty soon we'll all be together welcoming our new little niece Sierra to the world.























No comments: