Thursday, January 24, 2008
Sleep Update
Savannah is such a champ! She has laid down in her bed the last three nights and fallen asleep BY HERSELF! She is totally starting to understand the bedtime routine. When we're putting her pajamas on she starts to open her mouth because afterward it's time to brush her teeth. She reads a book with Daddy and then hugs us and goes to bed. She hasn't fought at all the past 3 nights. We lay this little froggy in there with her for a few minutes until she falls asleep and she just holds it, it is so cute. I don't think she really needs or wants it, but she'll take it. I am just so excited that she has taken well to the routine. Last night Carter had to go to bed early because he had to work early and Savannah went to bed right away so I had time to scrapbook and watch tv all by myself. I'm trying to catch up on all this scrap booking, especially for Savannah. I still have wedding stuff to finish. I've been enjoying it and picking out really cute pictures. Carter and I are very excited for our favorite tv show to come back on next week, "Lost". We've been waiting forever, so it better be good. Carter has been watching the first season of "Heroes" and enjoying that. Anyway, that's my update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm telling you, you've got it easy
She is just not a real strong willed kid. Enjoy your sleep = )
I am definetly enjoying my sleep!! So far so good.
Post a Comment